me permettre de commencer....


today has been a whirlwind of different emotions...

mostly sad ones that aren't warranted by any occurrence, so i choose not to discuss them openly. u know how sometimes your mind focuses more on the past or the future instead of the present? why is it so hard to live in the moment & take each day for what it is?

who knows.
who cares.
i choose not to dwell on that anymore, for this is a new beginnin of sorts...or a new end. we shall see which one as time progresses.

*edit* before we get started, allow me to tell u somethin quite important: i have super powers. well, 1 anyway, and that is the ability to change form. i'm a leo, therefore i'm rather impulsive & i get bored easily, so i may have a tendency to reinvent myself from time to time. call it a defense mechanism if u like.

my life is takin a very strange, but amazin turn these days. i'm on the verge of livin my wildest dreams, while still tryin to recognize my saints & make sense of this crazy thing called existence. my days are the perfect blend of reality & fantasy, and while that sounds like some weird dichotomy, i must say it's a theme for me. duality. briana cartwright versus jack davey. good girl versus bad seed. no, i'm not a deviant...i just love to partake in deviant behavior. who doesn't?

is this not the strangest ramble of all time?
no worries. i get worse.

like i said already, today has been a whirlwind of different emotions. thus, i start this blogspot to maintain some sanity in the midst of all this mayhem...not to mention i can be rather narcissistic, so to be able to talk openly about myself while random strangers read on strokes my voyeur nerve & turns me on. speaking of which, i must watch project runway, as tonight is the finale & i'm anxious to see how it all pans out. and while i'm on the subject of television, allow me to say that i am not one of the hippie's who wishes death upon the idiot box. television is sheer entertainment...point blank. if it is knowledge & fulfillment that you seek, read a fuckin book. when you need idle noise & senseless images simply to fill some silly void feel free to turn on the t.v. & zone out. my fave pastime is to watch it on mute. try it sometimes. or don't. who gives a shit?

more on that later.

i will be postin daily simply to purge myself of the day's joys & ills so i can start the next day with a clean slate. if you're lookin for clarity then please feel free to look elsewhere. this is simply my open forum to say & feel wh(ow)atever i wanna. so, to end the start of this lovely time, let me say thanks in advance for puttin up with me. i trust our relationship will be, um, interesser, drole, et dysfonctionnel pour dire le moindre (*edit* pardon my horrible frances por favor).

till tomorrow baby. thanks for playin.

***************************************

from the desk of m. jack davey
<<*2day's top pick: Miles Davis/Shh!...Silent (In A Silent Way)*>>