friday's faves.


*won: the radio nova podcast. random music & people speaking french. nothin beats that.
*too: all-white leather hi-top chucks. for obvious reasons.
*free: gold heart-shaped lockets. for nostalgia's sake.
*live: wamu. period.
*sex: lite grey bdg skinny jeans from urban outfitters. say what u want, but aint nothin beatin $49 skinnies.
*slevin: the wax poetics parliament funkadelic issue. need i explain why?
*hate: *u*...even tho *u* don't like to hold my hand...
*nign: ikea while under the influence of. it's a funny experience, please believe me.
*tinman: vintage boots. moreso, vintage boot shoppin in loisaida.
*bonus: my friends. they really go for it.
*double bonus: hotboxin with my friends. they REALLY go for it after that.

i'm on to the next phase of my creativity. i've been expandin my pallette lately, & i've been unafraid to try new things. i'm actually kinda confident with my guitar now (thanks to a great teacher), & the new sound i've been searchin for is manifestin itself, so i'm happy about that. it's the middle of november & it's 80 degrees outside. the sun is shinin. i don't know whether to lament over global warmin or embrace it.

next week's edition will most likely be all about his royal purpleness...sigh.

the weekend should be wonderful.
happy friday.