damn that impulse.



okay, so i always do that. some random proclamation will pop into my head & i'll instantly start rantin & ravin about it, only to read it the next day & realize that
i still feel the same
but
i said it all wrong.

my mom told me once that all good things don't come wrapped inna pretty package.
today the random essence horoscope tells me that the image of what i want can be overshadowed by the reality of your potential love.
i've said it before.
right now i'm tryin to be honest with myself. i'm realizin what it is that i want & what i'm not willin to compromise myself & my time for. i'm onto a brannew phase in my life & i don't know who's forreal or who's fulla shit...even the people who i know are forreal in my life want a lot from me that i don't always wanna give. i'm finally learnin how to say no. i'm learnin how to relax. i'm learnin how to manage my money. i'm learnin how to enjoy my solitude. my own bed. i'm learnin the importance of real estate. self-esteem. forthrightness. forgiveness.
i'm growin up.
i've been in some serious relationships, back to back love affairs, "warm blanket" situations, empty friendships, etc & i'm finally ready to be inna one on one with myself.
when things are right in ur life the right person comes along to share in that righteousness.
so
ima get some shit of my own & wait for the "perfect" situation to come
cuz
it always does.

that may hurt ur feelings, but u deserve the truth. mick said it best.

so that's all i wanna say about that.

i do, however, always have music. i'm completely consumed by it. my entire focus is on this process & i don't expect anyone else to understand.
quite the little introvert
but
a happy one. so it's all money honey.

sigh...
and there u are again, dreamboy. flashin on the screen.
you've got a t.v. eye on me.
i swear i just said that i didn't wanna...nevermind.