mister mister...


"i'm at ur door.
wontcha come let me in?
cuz miss jack davey ain't got time to pretend..."

u know u like me.

(punk)

hey, a few questions on this happy sunday:

**run...what does it mean when a guy calls u, "cute"? i think i know what it means, but i'm tryin to think positively (lol).

**to.....why do boys try to front like they don't like a certain girl, simply to save face, then 2 weeks later they start datin the girl they said they didn't like? i coulda sworn u said she was horrible, man! so frontier...

**me....why do all my perfect matches live so fuckin far away?? argh...

**or......why are there so many lil briana's (& i use my govt for good reason) runnin around all of a sudden?...oh wait...i know why. vain, eh? totally. and it's funny how 3 years ago bitches used to clown me...

**hide...when are *u* gonna stop frontin & let *her* in?

can u tell i woke up on the crazy side of the bed this morning??

*photo courtesy of sir jorge brown...aka filthy*