thank god !



it's friday. yes yes, the weekend. not like i didn't already start my weekend last nite. uh huh. blurries galore. why u may ask? because i'm infatuated with mystery. i like to keep u guessin. if i give too much u may just hit me & quit me. my heart can't handle the rejection. c'mon. lets kiss.
oops.
not so blurry, eh?
no worries. such passion simply twas the effect of too much free alcohol, great friends, & a really fun dancefloor.
and no mom
he's not a white boy.
but benny bad news is. add camille (aka pookie) to the mix & it's a jolly good time complete with long tongues & my classic mean mug.
yes
there were tacos involved.
typical.

since next week is reserved for recordin i gotta get it in tough this weekend. people to catch up with, dancefloors to cut, outfits to show off, hands to shake, photos to take, babies & boys to kiss...u know. the usual.

today
me & the ex attempted to be genuine & talk like friends.
it was harder for him than it was for me.
we're getting there. funny tho...i've always wanted to know that i affected him. don't know why that matters.

today
i contemplated all the work i'm in the midst of finishing
&
ways to make more money. sometimes i just wanna marry rich
but
i have too much integrity for that.
& if i get married that means i have to stop chasin boys.

speakin of
why oh why do i keep fallin for libras?
i swear they're too wishy-washy for me, but on the flipside they're my perfect match.
crazy, right?

aren't u sick of hearin about my matters of the heart?

oh well. you'll get over it.

hey, los angeles folks if ur not doin anything 2morrow nite feel free to come to the echo for the soundlessons j dilla tribute. i'll be there & lotsa fun other folks will be there too.
come!
& bring a cute friend.