she's gotta stop drinkin .



maybe me & amy can go to rehab 2gether.
but not till the end of the summer, of course.
it's just startin to get good!

oh new york city
thank u so much for makin J*DaVeY feel welcome.
the show an awesomely blurry mess.
loved every minute of it.

from the stage . . . .





to the interviews . . . .


to the debauchery . . . .







yeah.
i've said it once & i'll say it again :
new york city does it to me EVERYtime.

not only did i get rip roarin drunk
but
i left my blackberry inna taxi cab
&
witnessed dee-low get attacked by an admirer
&
fell in love with a boy who's name i never asked
&
had a hilarious meetin in the ladies room
&
shook my ass like a magic city stripper in my aa mesh bodysuit (no. i don't recall this, but dee-low says it's so.)
&
i played air guitar to jimi hendrix
then
somehow made it to la guardia airport for the 8am flight home
&
now
i'm on punishment for the rest of the wknd. gotta be bright eyed & bushy tailed for my fader mag shoot w/ mr. schoolhouse. gotta get some work done. gotta let my liver rest.

will u sponsor me when i check myself into the nearest alcoholics anon group?
i sure hope u will.

new york city is off limits for a while. i go completely dumb there. gotta love it.

wanna know what i love more?
80 degree california weather. endless sunshine. i'm savin sunday for the beach.