a b s ( y ) e n t (h) .



yes i have been lately, but so much is goin on that i simply need a lil time to wrap my head around it all. i don't just wanna start talkin without thinkin. or maybe that would make this blog of mine interestin to read. whatevs. i've decided that i'm not gonna write anything until i'm truly inspired. that could be 30 minutes from now. could be 30 days from now. no worries. i promise not to leave u waitin in vain.

such a c ( r ) o ( t ) c ( h ) k tease.

yeah. i could tell u about my magical & hallucinatory weekend in the hot sunshine. i could tell u about my tan. my curls are back. the mixtape is d.o.n.e. i blew off some much needed steam at the shootin range thanks to my partner in
c r ( h ) ( y ) m e. or maybe i could tell u about the summer parties i'll be hostin/selectin in LaLaLand. we're 1nce again locked in the studio for the next month & it's startin to get really, um, good to say the least. later for sayin the most.

oh. remind me to tell u about my wild night at cheetahs. god i love stuffin dolla bills between brown girl's fake boobs then smackin her ass & tellin her to find me later.

see. the most.


p h o t o s b y m a r k t h e c o b r a s n a k e