the latest greatest .




i'm happy .
i'm "everything in moderation" healthy .
i'm optimistic .
i'm adored .
i'm in love with the idea of everything .
i'm constantly laughin .
i'm always dancin .
i'm addicted to posin for cameras .
i'm hard at work .
i'm in control .
i'm enjoyin every single moment .
i'm goin with the flow .
i'm takin my time .
i'm smilin for no reason .
i'm meetin new people .
i'm content with rollin solo .
i'm demandin my respect .
i'm unconcerned with certain peoples' close mindedness .
i'm cool with not bein in the know .
i'm enamored with kissin again .
i'm inspired .
i'm takin no shorts .
i'm doin what i say i'm gonna do .
i'm demandin respect & givin it in return .
i'm finaly listenin to what isn't bein said .
i'm trustin my intuition .
i'm speakin my mind without raisin my voice .
i'm takin creative risks .
i'm walkin my own path .
i'm
simply
so .

whatever that means . . .