joys of womanhood .



whoever said bein a woman is an easy thing obviously was a man .

this week has been a strange one .
not strange in a bad or good way
just
strange .
new .
different .
as a woman i've been dealin with the issues of privacy , control , & health lately .
as far as privacy
i truly have none .
personal space is on my wish list .
sometimes i wish i could just lamp in my own private space for an entire day without havin to answer to anyone or be available for anything .
as far as control
i'm searchin for the true meanin of the word & tryin to gain some over my feelings & aspirations to make reliquishin some of my control an easier thing to swallow .
health-wise . . .
well . . .
i'm keepin my eyes to the sun
&
i'm hopeful that it'll all turn out just fine .
funny how i'm complainin about privacy in a public blog .
without gettin too specific
everything is changin & i'm not sure how much i like these changes .
but this is today
&
tomorrow will be different .
i hope .

&
for my next trick
i plan to dissect the meanin of
"friendship" .

maybe .