two thousand great .

we're four days into the new year & there's already way too much goin on . i can barely wrap my head around it all . expect the first true blog of the new year sometime next week after i have had some days to process my feelings , the major headlines , etc .

for now allow me to share my dec 31 with u , as it started at this amazin hotel downtown



for that show i mentioned with tyrese (& if i didn't seem so excited abt it , pls don't think it was due to tyrese bein involved . 'baby boy' is my fave , so i loves me some blk ty , BUT i do not deal well with disorganization & disrespect) . altho the whole day was stressful i did get to hang out with three of my fave musicians



&
after we ripped the stage for 20 min in almost complete darkness , i made it outta there in enough time to change my mind , & then clothes en route to a soiree at a house on top of the world . . . or so it seemed to be .
&
just like i knew i would
i



oops . . .
i mean
we







had





a





fuckin





blast !



. . . hope u had fun as well !