it's all over .








the parties were fun .
the shows were awesome .
the vodka is comin outta my pores .
my eyeliner is smudged all over my pillows .
the balls of my feet hurt from excessively hi heels .
we did it up this year .
the hi light of my wknd was mtg perez hilton on the curb outside the wmg party
&
yellin , "hey jason !" at kardinal from the red carpet
&
gigglin with mr . nelson while bilal killed "sometimes"
&
gay boys galore in their underwear at our show with diesel
&
questo tellin sway & mtv news that we're "the ghetto eurythmics"
&
robert glasper tellin us how much lovin he gets to "no more"
&
me draggin kawai over to travis from gym class heroes to see how cute he is
&
seein all my philly friends
&
the 80 degree weather
&
thank god it's over cuz now i get to rest my party bones & get back to work .
oh .
just kiddin .
VEGAS babies i hope to see you at empire ballroom 2morrow .
as for u LA babies
thursday is for J*DaVeY & Sa-Ra lovers :




treat ur honey to somethin sweet & unique for valentine's day !