Hi Fashion Cash In : Opening Ceremony !



on fri 08 . 08 . 08 , we attended the Olympic retail celebration at the Opening Ceremony store in New York City . the event was featured today on one of my fave fashion sites , refinery29.com , with yours truly featured on the main page . fun . the night was full of nyc fashion mavens , champagne , a special NIKE pop-up store , ping-pong tourney hosted by jewelry designer Phillip Crangi , a Good Humor ice cream truck , a Calexico taco stand , & a cheerleading squad . i was still so exhausted from the night before & it showed all over my face , but i never pass up a chance to throw on my best duds & take photos . folks went craze for my vintage gitano hi-waist genie pants . i'm still thanking my lucky vintage stars for that find . anyway , the party was pretty major . . .



brook d'leau , steven rojas , & my stylist bestie , jasi benjamin . . .


adorable nyc fashionistas . . .