4-10 of 21 .



i got sick of myself .

like
i really & truly got sick of thinking & talking abt myself . all my hang-ups . issues . lack thereof .
i'm no longer going to apologize for who i am . either u can handle it or u can't . i trust in myself & the universe enough to leave questions unanswered . i've never wanted to be uptight abt things i couldn't explain . perhaps the best things in life are meant to be enjoyed rather than dissected . i'm not really sure of anything right now , but i'm wanting things that i never thought i'd consider . grown up things that perhaps i'm not really ready for , but when is anyone really ready for anything ? go with the flow , that's all i can do . & be happy in the process . & be honest & as good to ppl as i want them to be to me . yeah . i'm sticking to that .

i had a life changing experience in the wee hours of sunday morning that left me drained for the past few days . the alignment of energies can be a powerful thing . a heavy thing . something that perhaps i wasn't ready for . but the healer found me for a reason , so i can only be subject to the wisdom this experience will provide . i'm connecting with myself in an unexplainable way . starting to realize that these twenty one days may not mean a thing in the grand scheme of it all , but who am i to deny something new ?

as for this twenty one days , i'm kinda over it . i'm not sure why i'm doing it anymore . . . rather , not doing it .

stay tuned . . . it's abt to get interesting .