did u know that only 10% of what we're feeling in any situation has to do with what's in front of us ? be it anger , fear , jealousy , or pain , etc . the other 90% is from old wounds that have been triggered by the present situation . if we take the time to clear & heal our old wounds we can avoid more triggering situations from the universe . we react less in the future when we've taken the time to feel thru & clear the past . so get to it ! the universe is knocking . . .
aka the tripper . circa 12:40:00 PM