LadyTripper does Mother Plucker !

so
for the past month or so i've been collaborating on my very own accessory line with ms ayanna of suite11 called LadyTripper . the line will consist of custom feather pieces & a few groovy garments , including the see through lace bell bottoms that i've been living in since J*DaVeY's last show at the roxy . yesterday , me & ayanna threw on our one of a kind lace bells & hit mother plucker feather co in korea town for some dander-filled fun .









this place gave me so much inspiration , which has been needed lately . collaborating on this line has taught me so much abt the design industry & has blown my mind wide open to new ideas . the possibilities are endless . the line will be available for sale in june & i'm really excited to see all the super cute gypsy girls in my stuff !