heaven seven.


so, it's a beautiful new year thus far
and
while last year's chant was, "fuck it!"
my mantra for this year is

ahem:

"mums the word".

i already love to be cryptic. elusive. wrapped around my own brain.

let the games begin.

it's been kinda difficult for me to blog lately. i started a "happy new year friday's faves" 2 fridays ago, & haven't been able to finish it. the only reason i'm bloggin now is cuz he banged on me...rather...reminded me that i do, in fact, have lots to talk about...

like...

how dark the I-5 is at night
and
how it's not such a good idea to jager bomb at 5am
and
how fun impromptu "between the sheets" photoshoots can be
and
how early mornings aren't always so bad
and
how good breakfast actually is
and
how sweet corners in dark dive bars can be
and

yeah.
um.
beyond that

mama has been grindin away trying to bring home the bacon.
long days, long nights.
2 projects at the same time.
rockin dancehalls with kardinal.
takin hip-hop back to the golden era with bleu collar, pacific division, & diz gibran.
trudgin thru the valley of love with trackademics.
man
my head is spinnin.
and i can't stop doing hand stands against the wall.

anyway.
i hope the new year has treated u well thus far, although it's only the beginnin.

"lets get ready to ruuuummmbbbllle!"