inna silent way .



shhhhhh . . .
if i wanted to hear u
i would listen .

go away . . .
if i wanted to see u
i would open my eyes .

leave me be . . .
i'm busy .
i'm happily stressed out .
i'm workin .
i'm playin .
i'm doin thaaaaangs .

i just ain't doin em with u .

if that grinds ur gears
so
be
it .

i always come back around
so
if you're dumb enough to wait
i guess i'll see u then .

if you're smart enough to not take me too seriously
keep urself busy
&
keep
it
movin . . .

yeah .
i'm in that place again .
the "i don't wanna be innundated by everybody & their lives" place .
the "i only wanna be around a few people" phase.
the "it's all about me for a while" space.
nothin wrong with bein selfish . at least i'm bein honest .
i have enough on my plate at the mo
so
no need to be a glutton "just cuz" .

5 words : catch me if u can .

. . . . p h o t o c o u r t e s y o f r o n y ' s p h o t o b o o t h . . . . .